Block Bottom Valve PP bags
Great for you
AD*STAR® is the renowned block bottom sack made without adhesives from coated polypropylene fabric – patented worldwide by Starlinger and made exclusively on Starlinger machines. The sack can be produced either as a one-layer block bottom valve bag or as an open mouth bag with a block bottom. It surpasses all comparable products as far as resistance to breakage is concerned, is versatile and also eco-friendly and economical.
The vision of an all-purpose sack has come true, as the AD*STAR® bag can be used for all types of free-flowing goods such as cement, building materials, fertilizer, chemicals, or resin as well as flour, sugar, or animal feed.
Robust, versatile, and eco-friendly, the AD*STAR® sack has gained impressive market shares in different markets since its introduction.
- The price is cheaper than the same capability bags.
- The high packing capacity, the low packing cost.
- In future, the investment and research of packing technologies will orient based on the Ad*Star bags.
- Anti-imitation and anti-fake of products.
- Isolating the goods with environment better and reducing the loss of the goods powders in the packing process.
- The high strength and impact, the low break.
- Nice design, catching- eye, modern, suit with the epoch trend.
The economical use of raw material, the extremely low breakage rate, the recyclability or reusability of the sacks: Each ecological advantage is also reflected as an economical advantage.
As a result of the material characteristics and the special production process, the weight of an average 50 kg AD*STAR® cement sack can be as low as 75g. A comparable 3-layer paper bag will weigh about 180g and a PE-film bag 150g. An economical use of raw material not only helps minimize cost, it is also a valuable contribution to the preservation of our environment.